- Don’t lie down, shake your head, or bend forward for at least 4 hours post procedure
- No strong facial massage for 1 week post
- Do not exercise excessively for the first 24 hours post.
- Bruising may appear in the treated areas.
- Wash your face normally but no excessive rubbing.
- You may reapply make up one hour after Botox, but mineral make up is
- Results will appear usually in 4- 14 days.
- The effect usually lasts for 3 – 4 months. How long it lasts depends on the
individual .Its effects will wear off as the week’s progress. The areas that
are moved the most (crow’s feet & mouth) “come back” quickest
because those muscles are constantly moving.
- If you are unhappy with your result, you must return no later than one
month for correction. Corrections cannot be done any later than one
month after your treatment.